Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
MOVE! Weight Management Program
About the Program
The Dole VA Medical Center's MOVE! Weight Management program will educate and support you in your journey to lose weight and keep it off. You will learn how to lose weight safely and be healthy. You will be an active player in this journey and your health care team will be your "coaches." Further information on MOVE! can be found at www.move.va.gov or by contacting the MOVE! Program Coordinator.
MOVE! Program Coordinator
Nancy Knopp, MHS, RD, LD, CDE
5500 E. Kellogg
Wichita, Kansas 67218
Phone: (316) 685-2221 ext 53465
Toll Free (888) 878-6881 ext 53465
- Focus on health & wellness through healthy eating, physical activity, & behavior change.
- Support to help you reach your initial goals & with ongoing maintenance.
- Lifetime and lifestyle focus.
- Calorie Count Booklet, Pedometer and an Exercise DVD are provided at MOVE!2 classes.
- Coached by a Registered Dietitian, a Physical Therapist and a Behavioral Health Expert.
- No cost! Free to you!
Support Group Materials
Heart Healthy Diet
Binge Eating Disorder
Fad Diets Presentation
Music and Exercise Presentation
Holiday Eating Strategies and Food Safety
Food and Your Mood
Congestive Heart Failure: The Whole Story
Sugar in our World
- 316-685-2221 Ext. 53465
- 888-878-6881 Ext. 53465
Hours of Operation