Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
Salina, Kansas CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in Salina, Kansas and surrounding areas.
- Behavioral Health services provides individual counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Dole VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From I-135 take exit 93/State Street. Turn right on West State street, take another right on North College avenue then turn left on West Iron avenue.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.