Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
Parsons, Kansas CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Parsons, Kansas area.
- Behavioral Health services provides individual counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Dole VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Driving east on US-400, take exit Highway 59 and turn right. Make a right on Harding Drive. Driving west on US-400 take exit Highway 59, turn left. Make a right on Harding Drive.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.