Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
Hutchinson, Kansas CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in Hutchinson, Kansas area.
- Behavioral Health services provides individual counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Dole VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From K-96 west proceed to Yoder Road exit, turn right (north). Turn right on Waldron street, stay on Waldron until you reach 30th st. The clinic is on 1625 E. 30th street.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.